Hello Glam & Sassy loves! I am very honored and excited to write today because I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by the very lovely and very Glam & Sassy, Lynna! Her blog, how lynnaful, is as fun and as passionate as she is! Thank you, Lynna, for following Glam & Sassy Style Tips and Trends and for this nomination. #gratitude
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
So here we go……
Seven Facts About Me:
- Even though I am very outgoing and not at all camera shy, I am a private person, so this is going to be a bit of a challenge for me haha!
- I started this blog because I like to write and was always told I was good at it. I did well in all of my English classes and I have kept a journal since I was in elementary school (but they don’t get really good until college… insert winky face).
- I consider myself bi coastal. I grew up on the east coast and will always consider that home, but I have lived in southern California for 8 years and absolutely love it! I am blessed to be able to travel and work in both places.
- I am passionate about music. The sound. The lyrics. The way it can take me back to any given memory and create emotion. My favorite genre is EDM. I can dance all night to amazing music and its even better with an amazing partner!
- I was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine and The New York Times, and did on camera interviews on CNN and CNBC for businesses I owned back east.
- I love clothes and fashion. Shopping is my favorite past time and I worked very hard to get my dream jobs of working in merchandising and buying in NYC for DKNY and Saks Fifth Avenue respectively.
- I still watch Sex and the City reruns and probably always will.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Please check out these other “Lovely Blogs” and see what they are up to. It is a great way to find bloggers to follow as I did from Lynna’s, Lovely Blog Award post. Thanks so much for stopping by. Now that you know SEVEN things about me, I’d love to hear more about you, so please leave it in the comments, and have a Glam & Sassy weekend!