Hello Glam & Sassy loves! I have been nominated by the beautiful Rahma from Glamorous_Etoiles for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very honored and this is my second award nomination. It means a lot to know that I have such amazing followers who enjoy reading my style tips with a Glam & Sassy flair! I thoroughly enjoy sharing my fashion expertise with you and appreciate all of your likes and comments. So, thank you again, Rahma, for this nomination. Here is how it works…
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
7 Facts About Me
- I love dancing and have trained for several years in ballroom and latin dance, but you can usually catch me moving to any song anywhere
- My biggest pet peeve is drivers who drive under the speed limit in the left lane. I may live in California, but I am very much still a Jersey driver…so speed up or move to the right so I can pass, please.
- I am not a sports fan, but I enjoy going to live sporting events especially if it’s in the good seats:)
- Can you guess my favorite color? Hint:It’s pink!
- I cherish girl time with my besties.
- My happy place is Nordstrom.
- I believe that if you ever feel like NOT going out, put on some lipstick and heels and you will instantly feel Glam & Sassy!
And the nominees are:
- Alexa Make’up & Beauty
- Lynne’s Recips Trails
- Lash Eyed Beauty
- The Luxe Lookbook
- Me, Myself and Everything Else
- 50 Shades of Vanity
I hope my lovely nominees have as much fun with this I did! Thank you again for following and reading! Tell your friends, follow me on Instagram @glamandsassy ( I follow back!) and have a Glam & Sassy weekend!